Digitalisation for SMEs
The tasks facing system houses, integrators & managed service providers
The challenges for companies on their road to digital maturity
System houses and software integrators in digital transformation
CRISP strategy paper “System House 4.0 – system houses and software integrators in digital transformation”
Exclusively for you:
- how system houses and software integrators – as managed public cloud providers and within System House 4.0 – rise to the challenges of digital transformation and how you can benefit from the cloud competency of a System House 4.0.
- more about new trends and market statistics on cloud computing in Germany, as well as the importance of multi-clouds to diversify your cloud strategy.
- how partnering with managed public cloud providers can help expand your cloud expertise and develop your cloud continuously.
What you need to consider on the road to digitalisation
- Data privacy: data processing, data storage and security standards in the cloud need to comply with the same rules as physical infrastructures
- Data security: safeguarding cloud operations against system failure and force majeure
- Compliance: aligning system and business processes with the requirements of digitalisation
- Identification of the status quo: agility of the company, scalability and security of its systems
- Definition of your requirements: cost and resource savings, and benchmarking with the competition
- Clear communication of your digitalisation objectives: project plan, resource availability and parallel systems
- Inclusion of everyone involved in the planning and decision-making process: change management, documentation and training
- Clarification of roles and responsibilities: personnel resources