Tue, Nov 26, 2019 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM GMT
- Kubernetes orchestrates Container Workloads at scale but it's arduous to administrate.
- Experience what's IONOS Enterprise Cloud “Managed Kubernetes” all about. Get insights on the architecture including node pool concept.
- Count the few steps it takes to create a Kubernetes Cluster within the Datacenter Designer UI and using API.
- Dive deep into storage class definition and persistent volumes integration.
- Examples of deploying Pods and Services being compiled live on CLI.
- Showcase how to implement ingress controller and demonstrate load balancer, PVC & privileged containers