Webinar on Demand
Taking control of the cloud
Presentation of the IONOS Private Cloud powered by VMware
In our 30 minute webinar, learn how the team at IONOS cloud used the latest VMware technology, alongside vSphere, vSAN and NSX-T to develop a flexible and secure private cloud solution.
What makes the IONOS Private Cloud powered by VMware the ideal solution for secure and dynamic IT workloads?
- Managed infrastructure: no need to worry about installing patches, driver updates or hardware maintenance.
- Flexibility: adjust cluster resources as needed and react dynamically to different business requirements.
- Latest technologies: get top performance and stability with Intel® Xeon® Silver and Gold processors and Intel® Optane™ SSD DC.
- Less administration: empower your IT department to move your business into the cloud. Existing processes can be maintained leaving your experts to focus on their core tasks.
- Shift from CAPEX to OPEX: avoid unnecessary IT expenses, calculate low OPEX costs and react flexibly to different developments.
Learn more about our pay-per-use pricing model and the advantages of running the Private Cloud. We will also show you examples of how you can tailor our solution to suit individual requirements and how to configure central components of the VMware Software Defined Data Centre.
We look forward to seeing you then.
About the speaker
Senior Cloud Solution Architect, vExpert - Member of VMware professionals
Lorenzo is a Senior Cloud Solution Architect for IONOS, specialising in disaster recovery and continuity solutions for virtualised data centres. His background is in development and product management, working on API development, and he has been involved on some of the largest virtualisation and cloud projects for local UK Government and UK Healthcare. Lorenzo is currently responsible for architecting cloud solutions for resiliency and high availability. He is a regular presenter at VMware VMworld and Microsoft Ignite and speaks at local VMUG meetings with the UK.