On-Premise vs. cloud computing
For 80% of CIOs, cloud migration is the hottest topic for innovative business development.
Even today, many business units are no longer asking whether they should use cloud computing, but rather to what extent. After all, migration to the cloud brings more than just stability, flexibility and efficiency: it can also generate savings of up to 20% compared to on-premise operation.
With the cloud driving your digitisation, you too can generate significant savings.
The advantages are plain to see:
- Transform your capital costs into variable costs.
- Focus on scalable and flexible resources.
- Benefit from improved resource utilisation and performance enhancement.
- Reduce your risks and costs by lowering capital commitment.
- Implement new business ideas quickly and without substantial investments.
- Invest in a future-proof, stable and maintenance-free infrastructure.