The IONOS Agency Partner Network gives you access to specialists for all kinds of different aspects of your web projects. To make collaboration easier, you can give your partners (such as agencies, developers, and designers) access to your IONOS account at any time. Your partners can simply send you an access request to get full or partial access to your IONOS account by email.
You can revoke access authorisations for partners at any time and remove the partner: Revoking Access Authorisation for Partners
Your partners can use your products and services for you. However, access to the contract management section of your IONOS account is blocked for partners. The ordering of products or the cancellation of existing services is also not possible for the partners.
Please note that for some products, the partner can still perform usage-based actions (such as increasing or decreasing server resources). These are immediately effective at the technical level and thus incur costs. However, the partner will agree through the access request inquiry that they will not make any usage-based orders or changes.
Clarity through e-mail notifications
In order to keep the allocation and revocation of access rights transparent and to provide documentation, the IONOS Agency Partner Network sends e-mail notifications on the following processes:
- IONOS account holder refuses access request from a partner (recipient: partner).
- IONOS account holder has not responded to an access request within 30 days (recipient: partner).
- IONOS account holder has accepted an access request (recipient: partner).
- IONOS account holder has withdrawn a previously issued permission regarding his account (recipient: partner).
- Partner has terminated access to the IONOS account (recipient: IONOS account holder).
Are you looking for a new partner for an exciting web project?
In our IONOS Agency Partner Network, you will find support for your web project by experts, such as talent agencies, freelancers, and experienced web designers.