If you use HiDrive as a team storage option for several people, you can create new users at any time. This article will show you all of the necessary steps.
- You use HiDrive on the team.
- You have administrator rights for HiDrive.
- You have not yet exhausted the available quota of users.
- Log in to HiDrive.
- Click on My Team.
- On the Team HiDrive, page you can see the number of users that have already been added and the number of users that are available. If you have not yet reached the maximum number of users, click on New user account to add another user.
- On the New User Account page, enter the first name, last name, and email address of the new user. If the new user should be an administrator - with all rights and permissions - click on the button next to Admin. If this is green and ON, the new user has administrator rights.
- In Access shared files, specify whether the new user should have no access, read-only, or read/write access.
- Under Access Rights and Protocols, you can also specify whether the new user may only use encrypted connections for data exchange, and which protocol he can use.
- Click Save.
- The new user will receive an email with an invitation and can specify their own username and password.
Please Note: The invitation is valid for 14 days. If the new user does not accept the invitation during this time, he must request a new invitation.
You have successfully created a new HiDrive user.