If you use HiDrive as a team storage option for several people, you can create new users at any time. This article will show you all of the necessary steps.
- Your HiDrive contract allows multiple users.
- You have administrator rights for HiDrive.
- You have not yet exhausted the available quota of users.
- Log in to HiDrive.
- In the left side menu, click Users.
- Click the New User Account button. Note that the maximum possible number of users depends on your chosen package.
- Enter the details of the new user and assign access rights as well as protocols that can be used by the user.
- Click on Save to complete your entries. The new user receives an email with an invitation to HiDrive and, after confirmation, can set their own username and password. If the new user does not accept the invitation within 14 days, they must get a new invitation.
You have successfully created a new HiDrive user.