You can use any browser to load files from your computer into your HiDrive Online Storage account. In this article, we will show you how to do it.
- You are a user or administrator of HiDrive.
- You have your HiDrive login details.
- Log in to HiDrive.
- Click the My HIDRIVE entry.
- Select the My Files entry.
- Select the folder in HiDrive where you want to upload the files. Alternatively, you can create a new location by clicking on New folder.
- Click Upload to start your computer's file manager.
- Select the files from your computer and start uploading in HiDrive.
- HiDrive displays a progress bar during the upload. Click it to display a window with more detailed information. If necessary, you can cancel the uploading of either individual or all files.
You have successfully uploaded your files into HiDrive.