In the HiDrive Backup Overview, you can easily restore old versions. In this article, we will walk you through the process.
- You have your HiDrive login details.
- You have administration rights for HiDrive.
- You have already performed at least one backup.
Use the HiDrive Backup Overview to find specific backups to restore or delete.
In addition to the backup date, you will also see the name of the backup - for manual backups, this is a self-chosen name, while automatic backups have the name "automatic" appended by default, as well as the date of the backup. Additionally, the Mode column indicates whether it is Manual or Automatic. Using the appropriate buttons, you can restore or delete the respective backup.
- Log in to HiDrive.
- Click the My HIDRIVE entry.
- Click the Backups entry.
- To restore a backup, click the button with the circular arrow.
- Confirm your selection in the following window by clicking Restore.
You have successfully restored the backup.