In this article, we'll show you how to set up your Microsoft Exchange 2019 account in Outlook 2016.
- Start Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- Click File > Account Information > + Add Account.
- Enter the following data in the appropriate fields:
- Your name
- The email address of your Outlook Exchange 2019 account
- Your password
- Confirm with Continue.
- Confirm the forwarding agreement by clicking allow.
- Finish the configuration by clicking Finish.
- Click OK, close Outloook 2016, and restart it.
Your Microsoft Exchange 2019 account has been successfully added to Outlook 2016. Depending on the size of your account, it may take several minutes for all of your messages and other data to download completely.