For Microsoft Exchange 2013
With Microsoft Exchange 2013, you have access to all emails, calendars and contacts on your iOS devices.
- An active Microsoft Exchange 2013 account.
- An iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Passwords & Accounts.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Microsoft Exchange as the account type.
- Enter your Microsoft Exchange 2013 Email address and Description for this account that differentiates it from your other email accounts. Then select Next.
- Select Configure Manually.
- Enter your Microsoft Exchange 2013 Password and select Next.
- Enter the remaining server settings using the chart below and select Next.
- Enable or disable the synchronisation of Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Reminders, and Notes, then select Save to complete the process.
|Domain||Please leave this field blank.|
|Username||The full Microsoft Exchange 2013 email address.|
|Password||The password you assigned when Microsoft Exchange 2013 was set up.|
Your Microsoft Exchange 2013 setup is now complete and the services you have chosen to synchronise will now begin downloading. Please allow time for all the data to synchronise to your iOS device.