HiDrive supports the use of (S)FTP/FTP protocols. In this article, we'll explain how to set it up using the free FTP program FileZilla as an example.
- HiDrive Pro package or another HiDrive package in combination with add-on protocols
- Administrator permissions in HiDrive or administrator privileges granted by another HiDrive administrator
Activation in HiDrive
To enable FTP in your HiDrive account:
- Open the HiDrive web app in your browser.
- Select Settings in the menu bar and go to the Access rights and protocols section.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Activate FTP.
- Complete your entry with Save.
- Start FileZilla and use the following data for FTP access to HiDrive:
|Username||Your HiDrive username|
|Password||Your HiDrive Password|
|Port||FTP/FTPS: 21, SFTP: 22|
- Once you have entered your details, click the Connect button.
- The server window on the right side of FileZilla shows the folder structure as it was created in HiDrive. The left window shows the file structure of your computer. Drag the desired data from the left window of FileZilla to the desired location in the server window (right) of FileZilla.