You can cancel your IONOS contract online. This way, you don’t need an additional cancellation form and can be sure all necessary data such as your Customer ID and your Contract ID are present in your cancellation request.
To cancel a contract or additional features proceed as follows:
Log in to the IONOS Contract Service. Your current contracts are being displayed.
- Select the contract you would like to cancel. Your contract details will be displayed.
- In the tile Cancel this Entire Contract, click Next.
- Check the reason for your cancellation and click Next.
- Optional: If you would like to cancel additional features, such as domains or additional options, you may be asked to select further details. These may include cancellation date or cancellation type. Click on Next to proceed.
- You will be asked to check the details again, click Next to proceed.
- A page with important information about your cancellation is being displayed. Click on Mark cancellation now.
- A page is being displayed confirming your cancellation request. You will receive information about your cancellation via email.
In order to prevent others from misusing your account and to be able to implement your cancellation on the desired date, we ask you to contact our Cancellation service within the next 14 days. If you do not activate the cancellation within the next 14 days, your contractual relationship will continue.
In case, you didn’t find the answer you were looking for, we’d be happy to assist you.