This article will show you how to install and set up Microsoft Outlook on your Android device.
Downloading and Installing Microsoft Outlook
Open the Google Play Store App:
Install Microsoft Outlook for Android.
Setting Up an Microsoft 365 Email Account in Microsoft Outlook
Please have the login details for your Microsoft 365 account ready. You will need this information to log in to Microsoft Outlook and use the Microsoft apps (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- To set up the email account, tap Get Started.
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Tap Continue. The Microsoft 365 login screen is now displayed.
- Enter the user name and the password for your account and then tap Sign in.
Note: If you have not yet logged in to your Microsoft 365 account, click here.
- You are now asked if you want to set up an additional account. Tap Maybe Later to finish setting up this email account.
- You now see a few useful tips to help introduce you to Outlook. You can skip these tips to start using Outlook.
You can now send and receive emails using Microsoft Outlook for Android.