Read this article to learn how to migrate your calendars from WebMail to Office 365.
Exporting Your Calendar
- Log in to your WebMail account.
Please note: If you have assigned a different domain name to your Mail Basic or Mail Business mailboxes according to the instructions in the Migrating Mailboxes from 1&1 IONOS to Office 365 article, you must use the appropriate changed email address to log in. This contains the newly created subdomain. For example, you would log in with email@example.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Calendar.
- Click on the menu icon next to the desired calendar.
- Click Export to export a file in iCalendar format. Save the file to your computer.
Importing an ICS File into Microsoft Outlook Using the Import/Export Wizard
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click File > Open and Export > Import/Export.
- In the Import/Export Wizard, select Import iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs). Then click Next.
- Select the file you exported in iCalendar format (ICS) and click OK.
- Click Import.
The calendar will be imported.