In this article, we'll show you how to import your contacts into your IONOS Email Marketing campaign.
- After logging in to IONOS, select Online Marketing > Email Marketing.
- Under the menu item Contacts > Contact lists, click the Create contact list button.
- On the Create Contact List page, you first specify the name of the contact list, and then select the option Insert manually or Upload file under Contact list origin.
- Click Import file and select the file with your contact data on your computer.
- Under Assign Properties, specify how you want Email Marketing to interpret the imported data. Your import file probably contains several pieces of information for each contact, such as email address, first name, last name, or a group information. Please assign them accordingly.
- Confirm the information on data protection under Certify contact list.
- Complete the process with Create Contact List.
You have now successfully imported your contact addresses into your email marketing campaign.