When you validate a domain, you can send from any email address on that domain without having to unlock it individually.
To validate a domain:
- If you have not already done so, please log in to your IONOS Customer Account.
- Click on the tile My Products > Online Marketing > Email Marketing. The campaign overview opens.
- Click on Settings in the menu bar. The account information opens.
- In the Sender and Domains dataset, select the entry Add a sender domain or address.
- In the Domains dataset, click on the Add a domain button.
- In the field each@ enter the domain name to be unlocked without www.
- Click on the Next button.
- Choose one of the two options:
Option 1: Create an empty txt file with the displayed file name in the web space of the domain to be validated. You can delete this file after verification is complete.
Option 2: Open the DNS management of the domain to be validated and create a new TXT record. For configuration, use the values from the Host and Value fields.
- Click the Validate Now button when you have completed the necessary configuration steps. Your domain is added to the sender domains.
- Email addresses from a validated domain are combined in the statistics. If you need individual statistics, validate these email addresses individually. How to validate individual email statistics can be read here.
- You can create a maximum of 100 email addresses and domains.