The Partner Portal makes collaboration with your customers much easier by allowing you to request access to their IONOS account.
Get Access to Your IONOS Customers' Accounts
If your client is also a IONOS customer, they can give you full or partial access to their IONOS account. This gives you access to the customer's products and services.
- Log in to the Partner Portal.
- Select the tile that represents your customer.
- Enter any email address of your customer as the destination for your access request.
- Decide whether to request full access or partial access.
- Optional: Enter an alternative address as sender information for your request. By default, the address from your partner profile entry is used.
- Complete your entries with Send Access Request.
Please note that your customer can withdraw access to their account at any time.
If you already have access to the customer's account, only the Open IONOS Account and Disconnect buttons will be available.
When you delete a customer, all of the associated projects in the Partner Portal are also deleted. Existing permissions to access the customer's IONOS account are also withdrawn.