To activate SFTP/SSH access, proceed as follows:
You are in the Cloud Panel, Managed Cloud Hosting section > Projects.
- Select a project.
- On the Website tab, click the subtab SFTP & SSH. Now, in the status section, click the link Deactivated.
- Enter the desired password and then enter it again in the next box.
- Optional: Copy the public key.
- Optional: Paste the public key in the Public key box.
- Optional: Check the box Temporary user and define the time of deletion.
- Click Create.
SFTP/SSH access has now been activated.