For Web Hosting
To use your SSL Certificate with your website, set it up through My 1&1 IONOS. The SSL certificate is then issued fully automatically and installed and activated on your web space.
The following requirements must be met:
- Your package contains an uninstalled SSL certificate of
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium ( SSL Starter Advanced)
GeoTrust Quick SSL Premium Wildcard ( SSL Starter Wildcard)
- Your domain and the website to be secured are in the same hosting package.
- Your domain is ready (Status: Active)
- Log on to My 1&1 IONOS and select the relevant contract.
- Under Domains, click Manage SSL Certificates.
- In the certificate overview, click the SSL certificate with the status Not set up.
- Under Domain Assignment, select the domain (or subdomain) to which the SSL certificate is to be issued.
When the setup is complete, a check mark will appear under Status (press F5 to refresh your browser view).