For Web Hosting
To use your SSL Certificate with your website, set it up through IONOS. The SSL certificate is then issued fully automatically and installed and activated on your web space.
The following requirements must be met:
- Your package contains an uninstalled SSL certificate of
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium ( SSL Starter Advanced)
GeoTrust Quick SSL Premium Wildcard ( SSL Starter Wildcard)
- Your domain and the website to be secured are in the same hosting package.
- Your domain is ready (Status: Active)
- Log on to IONOS and select the relevant contract.
- Under Domains, click Manage SSL Certificates.
- In the certificate overview, click the SSL certificate with the status Not set up.
- Under Domain Assignment, select the domain (or subdomain) to which the SSL certificate is to be issued.
When the setup is complete, a check mark will appear under Status (press F5 to refresh your browser view).