Once you've set up your SSL Certificate, you can apply a GeoTrust SSL Seal to your Web site.
The seal can be embedded as a logo anywhere on the website. Placed there, it cannot be copied or saved with a right click. The current date and time guarantee the seal's timeliness and authenticity. This shows your visitors that your website is protected by an original GeoTrust SSL certificate.
- You've IONOSactivated an SSL certificate from your domain.
- Your website supports embedding and executing HTML code.
The free SSL Starter Wildcardcertificate included in our tariffs does not support SSL seals for technical reasons.
- Open the page https://www.geotrust.com/de/support/seal/agreement/installation-instructions/ .
- Select a seal size.
- Enter your domain name.
- Click I ACCEPT, CREATE SCRIPT and the HTML code required for the seal will
be generated and displayed in the area below.
- Copy and paste the HTML code into the desired place in the code of your website.
- Once the seal is displayed on your website, you can click on it and check the information displayed on the confirmation page.
You have now embedded the SSL seal on your website.
It can take up to 24 hours for the SSL seal to appear on your website.