For MyWebsite Now
We'll show you how to add new pages to your website, reorganise pages, edit SEO information, and much more.
You can find all the management functions of your pages in the Pages section of your MyWebsite editor.
Click Pages in the main menu of the Site Editor. You can now perform the following actions:
Changing Page Names
The Navigation label sets how your page is named in the navigation menu. It should reflect the purpose of the page briefly and accurately.
- In the Website Structure tree, select the page you want to edit.
- Click in the Navigation Label field and enter the desired name.
- To save the change, click outside the text field.
A hidden page is not displayed in the navigation. However, you can still edit it and make it accessible via a link from other pages.
- In the Website Structure column, select the desired page.
- Activate / deactivate the Hide page function in the page settings to hide the page for navigation or to show a hidden page again.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Give your pages short, meaningful SEO titles and describe the purpose of the page in the SEO description to make your site more attractive to search engine users.
- Open the Pages section.
- Click on the desired page in the overview on the left.
- Update the SEO Title and SEO Description fields with the desired information.