Article translated by machine
This text is a machine translation. A revised version is planned.
For 1&1 IONOS Hosting Linux packages
You want even more flexibility for your application? Then you can easily switch from Safe mode to a standard application at any time. Your contents and settings are retained. For example, you need a standard application if you want to install any external plug-ins or make changes to the code.
After the change you are responsible for updating your application yourself!
- It is not possible to switch back to Safe Mode after changing to Standard!
- Log in to 1&1 IONOS and select the relevant contract.
- Click in the left navigation on App Centre and then switch to To Default for the Safe Mode application you want to use.
- Confirm the dialog by clicking Switch to default.
- Enter the required data in the installation and application settings.
- Create a new database or select an existing database
.newbie data base The easiest way is to create a new database. Enter a description text (this will be displayed later as information in the database overview in 1&1 IONOS) and select a password
.Existing database The table prefix cannot be changed and is for your information only. This does not restrict the function of your application.
Select the directory in which you want to install the application and save the required files.
Check the summary of your settings and click Switch to default.