For MyWebsite Now
The MyWebsite Now Plus and MyWebsite Now eCommerce Plus packages include more email storage. This article explains how to activate the extra storage space.
- You have a MyWebsite Now Plus or MyWebsite Now eCommerce Plus contract.
- You have a domain in the associated MyWebsite Now contract.
Creating a New Email Address and Adding the Extra Storage
- Log in to your IONOS account.
- Click Menu > Email in the title bar.
- Select the MyWebsite Now contract.
- If you haven't created any email addresses for your contract yet, click the Create an email address button.
- On the Mail Basic 2 GB tile, click the Create button.
- Enter the desired address in the Email field.
- Assign a secure password.
Optional: Enable the additional protection options Protection against viruses or Protection against data loss.
- Complete your entries with Save. A summary is displayed.
- In the Email Store row of the details table, click the Upgrade link.
- On the 10 GB Extra Mail Storage tile, click the Enable button. A note about the successful activation is displayed.