The IONOS Website Translator translates your MyWebsite Now project into over a hundred languages. The app completely translates the visible content of your website. This article explains how to set it up.
The IONOS website translator app must be activated beforehand. The Help Center article Enhancing MyWebsite Now with MyApps explains how to do this.
Opening the MyWebsite Now Editor
- Log in to your IONOS account.
- Click on the Websites & Shops tile. If you have multiple website contracts, click Manage Website in the appropriate tile.
- In the tile with the name of your online project, click the Open MyWebsite Now button. You will find this tile on the right side of the browser window. The Presence Suite for this project opens.
- In the Presence Suite menu bar, select Website Editor. MyWebsite Now opens in a new window.
- Your website will be translated into the desired target languages in real time. Therefore, a subsequent change of this translation cannot be made.
- In the menu bar of the MyWebsite Now editor, click Settings > Website Translations.
- In the IONOS Website Translator > Widget Settings administration, customize the appearance and behavior of the app.
- Under the Flag Languages menu item, select the languages that you want to be available for your website.
- Finish the configuration with the Save changes button. The language widget is now displayed on your website as you configured it.