This article describes how to integrate a Facebook Like button (Like) into your MyWebsite Creator.
This article describes features of the Website Editor ordered before 06.09.2017.
For other versions of the Editor please select Editor version.
- Log in to your MyWebsite Creator.
- From the main menu, click Add Web Apps .
- In the search box, type Facebook. From the search results that appear, select FACEBOOK LIKE.
- Click Add.
- You will now be automatically redirected to the Insert Elements menu. Now drag the Facebook Like element to the desired area of your website.
- Select the desired settings for the Like button and confirm your entries by clicking Save.
The Facebook Like button will now appear in the desired location on your website.
Did this article help you?
Your feedback helps us to further improve our services. To leave feedback, log in to your IONOS account by clicking on the login button at the top right. You can then submit a rating below the article.