What’s OX App Suite?
- Professional mail account with 50 GB of storage
- Overview of social and business accounts with unified inbox
- Feature-rich sorting, searching, and flagging
- View all received and sent files in a central attachment view panel
- iOS and Android mobile app
- Effective admin of files
- Compatible with Mac OS, Windows, Android, and iOS
- Share files and folders
- Easy integration with a range of back-end storage options
- Includes OX Text, OX Presentation, and OX Spreadsheet
- Integrated functionality across all OX Suite Apps
- Supports numerous formats such as .docx, .xlsx, and .pptx to name a few
- Edit and share content in real time, from any location
- Complete control over shared and public address books
- Automatic contact gathering
- Easy sync with other devices and contact lists
- Direct access to shared/personal mailing lists and appointments
- Personal, shared, and public calendars
- Resource management (for conference lines, cars, etc.)
- Schedule team and group meetings
- Takes time zones and visualisation aspects into consideration
- Schedule on behalf of others
- Problem-free time management with a personalised dashboard
- Tailor and extend with functions that match your needs
- Plan and create projects
- Easy delegation of tasks with multi-user feature
OX App Suite Basic
Professional business email
50GB online storage for all your mails and data
Online office tools OX Text, OX Spreadsheets, OX PresentationClose
Team collaboration tools OX Contacts, OX Calendar, OX TasksClose
Premium Virus Protection and Spam Filter
Free domain Included free domain extensions: .co.uk, .uk, .com, .net, .org, .info, .me, .biz, .online.Close
24/7 Expert support
Why choose OX App Suite for your business?
OX means better business
Creation and collaboration made easy
OX Mail can sync with your existing email accounts to provide you with an all-in-one email solution. Folders and tabs are easy to create, and there are sorting, searching and flagging functions to help you organise your emails. OX Mail is available as a mobile app for iOS and Android. The perfect complement is OX Calendar, which allows you to create private and public calendars (with permission control) that are easily shareable, and also features a handy meeting-scheduler so that you can arrange team meetings easily. OX Calendar has built in time-zone integration and visualization, and also permits scheduling on behalf of others.
OX Contacts provides a centralised database for your contacts, and can be synchronised with other devices and native lists. You will also have easy access to mailing lists and appointments directly from the contacts app. OX Portal is the OX App Suite's dashboard, which can easily be personalised by the individual user thanks to its widget-based setup. The portal is easy to configure and extend, while the customer can create their own specific functions, as well as having an overview of their email inbox, appointments, different tasks and files. OX Tasks is an app in the OX App Suite that helps you manage your time effectively. OX Tasks helps with scheduling and task creation (both single and multi-user), it allows you to delegate your tasks to others, create to-do lists and provides a clear overview of how your tasks are progressing.
You can set up your OX Mail app to sync with your existing email accounts. To add email accounts to your OX Mail overview, simply click on Add mail account when you are in the folder view, this will open a window. Click on one of the icons and a new browser window will open. Simply provide your credentials and grant permission for data access (if prompted) to provide access to the email account. If the window doesn't appear, you can manually input the information by clicking Manually. You will then be able to see your email account in the folder view, should you wish to view them in the Unified mail folder, simply select Use unified mail for this account.
The OX App Suite's goal is to provide users with the essentials they need for their daily lives, rather than weighing users down with a multitude of unnecessary options. The OX App Suite has a high level of functionality, while still being a simple, streamlined tool to use. The OX App Suite is easy to integrate with other email accounts, allowing external accounts to be displayed in OX interface folders. As well as this, the email inbox has numerous advanced features missing in other office solutions: Users can mark, move and convert emails into meetings requests and much more.
The OX App Suite also shines when it comes to working with documents. Users can use OX Documents to read and edit documents from Microsoft Office and OpenOffice and the documents will not be destroyed or have their formatting changed when saving. OX Documents also allows users to easily save documents in the OX Drive, download them or send them by email, as well as print directly from the web browser. An additional benefit of the OX App Suite: users can share documents online with others, even if they do not have OX. Anyone is able to receive documents, view them and even edit them if editing rights are provided by the sender – this gives OX Documents full collaboration functionality, something missing from many competitors' offers.
Do you have a big presentation coming up at work, university or even a party? OX Drive allows you to produce a presentation over the internet without requiring any additional software, saving you time and worry.
Overall, there are many areas where the OX App Suite stands out in terms of functionality and collaboration capabilities, and the final major benefit is the low-pricing options available. The Open Xchange App Suite should be seriously considered by anyone thinking of migrating to Office 365 or G Suite.
We'd be happy to help you choose the right product or provide support for existing customers.