Review/Correct Data through IONOS
Minor errors in filling out the My Data text fields are enough to cause the verification process to fail. Refer to the following points when entering your data. You can modify existing contact details for a domainthrough IONOS.
- Review your address data. Pay special attention to elements such as your flat number, sub-building name and PO box.
- Enter your telephone number in the correct format: Begin with a “+”, followed by the country code and the digits (e.g. +44 20 12345 5678).
- Check for spelling errors.
- Ensure that you have not mixed up first and last name.
- Enter the correct type of business entity (e.g. Ltd., LP, LLP).
- If you have ordered a package as a private client with a company name, please use your private name.
- Check for spaces before/after the @ sign in your the email address.
Data Validation Example
|Contact Type||First name, Last Name||Company / Trading Name||Address Format||Address|
[Mr] John Smith|
[Mr] John Smith
[Mr] John Smith
John Smith Ltd
Mr John Smith t/a JS & Sons
(Required) Building or House Number and Street Name|
(Required) Town or City
(Required) Two letter Country code
(Optional) Building/House name, County
10 Valley Road|
Minerva House, Oxon
Verify Data Through Documentation
If Nominet was not able to verify the domain's registrant data, but you wish to keep using these details, IONOS can manually verify them if provided with valid documentation matching those details. Simply email one current proof of ID and Address from Nominet's validation list Nominet UK to email@example.com. For example: Valid UK driving license, passport and/or current utility bill.