Learn how to set up or change the Administrator for your Microsoft Exchange 2019 account. The administrator can assign read and write permissions for public folders to other mailboxes, create, edit and delete resource mailboxes.
- Log in to IONOS and select the appropriate contract.
- Click on the Email & Office tile.
- In the overview, select the email address that you want to set as the administrator.
- On the gearwheel icon, under Actions, select Set Administrator.
The assignment can take a few minutes. As soon as this has been completed, you will find a corresponding entry in the mailbox overview.
The administrator role can also be removed:
- To do this, select the Delete administrator entry under Actions on the gearwheel icon.