Public folders allow you to share appointments, tasks, and contacts with other Mail Business users. This article explains how to set up public folders.
Adding a Public Calendar, Address Book, or Tasks
- Log in to your Mail Business account.
- In the top Mail Business menu, click the function icon for which you want to create a public folder: Calendar, Address Book, or Tasks
Note: The rest of the steps in this guide use the Address Book as an example. Public folders for Calendar and Tasks are created the same way using the respective icon.
- In the menu on the left, click Add New Address Book > Personal Address Book.
- Enter a name for the new public address book.
- Check the box next to Add as public folder.
- Finish your entries with Add. The newly created address book is displayed below Public address books.
- Select the address book and click on Three dash icon > Permissions.
- Invite additional users for the address book via Invitepeople and adjust the permissions as required via Invite as.
- Complete your entries with Save.