Article translated by machine
This text is a machine translation. A revised version is planned.
For Mail Business with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and 10.9 (Mavericks)
With the synchronisation of the calendar of Mail Business you have your appointments always at hand on all computers and mobile devices.
To synchronize the calendar of Mail Businessyour accounts with Mac OS X:
- In the Dock of Mac OS X, click System Preferences.
- Select Mail, Contacts & Calendar.
Please note: Already using Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)? The menu item is called Internet accounts. Select it and proceed as follows.
- Scroll down the list of default providers to the bottom of the list and select Add another account....
- Select the Add CalDAV account item and click Create....
- Enter the following data:
- Username: your full email address
- Password: Your email password
- Address: dav.mailxchange.1and1.co.uk
- Click Create.