Your Mail Business contacts can be used as a source for macOS contacts. This article explains how they can be synchronised.
- Mail Business Mailbox
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or a more recent version.
- In the Mac OS X Dock, click System Preferences.
- Select Internet Accounts > Add Another Account... > CardDAV Account.
On older systems, this menu item is called Mail, Contacts & Calendars.
- In the Account Type field, select Manual.
- Enter the following data:
- Username: Your complete email address
- Password: Your email password
- Address: dav.mailxchange.co.uk/
- Click on Log in.
Please note that all contacts are always synchronised. It is not possible to restrict the synchronisation to certain address books from Mail Business.