In this article, we will show you how to import Outlook Data Files into Microsoft Outlook 2016. These .pst files are typically created when backing up your email account in Outlook.
- Open Outlook and click File > Open and Export.
- Choose Import/Export.
- In the Import/Export Wizard that opens, select Import from another program or file.
- Click Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click Next.
- Click Browse to locate the file, and then click Next.
- Select the folders to be imported and, if necessary, check Include subfolders.
- Finally, click Finish to perform the import.
You have successfully imported your .pst backup file into Outlook.