If you have an email address with 1&1 IONOS, you can set up automatic forwarding to have all incoming emails sent to other email addresses.
You have already created the email address in your 1&1 IONOS account.
- Log in to 1&1 IONOS and go to the Email & Office section.
- If you have multiple contracts, select the contract that contains the email address you are editing.
- Click on the desired email address in the overview to open the settings.
- Click Forwarding Address.
- Click Add Forwarding.
- Enter the forwarding destination in the text field displayed. If you are adding more than one, you can enter the email addresses separated by a comma. The exact number of forwarding destinations you are allowed depends on the package you are using.
- Click Continue when you are done.
Email forwarding is now set up and will be active in a few minutes.
If you want to create a forwarding email address without a mailbox, we will show you how in this article.