SCP is a network protocol for the encrypted transfer of data between two computers. This article explains how to set it up for use with HiDrive.
- HiDrive Pro package or another HiDrive package in combination with add-on protocols
- Administrator permissions in HiDrive or administrator privileges granted by another HiDrive administrator
Activation in HiDrive
To activate SCP in your HiDrive account:
- Open the HiDrive web app in your browser.
- Select Settings > Access rights and protocols in the menu bar.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Activate SCP.
- Complete your entry with Save.