In this article, we'll explain the different options you have for uploading data to your HiDrive cloud storage.
Using a Browser
- Open the HiDrive web app in your browser (i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc.).
- Select Personal from the left menu bar.
- Click on the Upload button.
- Select whether you want to upload individual files or an entire folder to HiDrive. The transfer will start after you make your selection.
HiDrive will display a progress bar during the transfer. Click on it to display a window with detailed information. If necessary, you can cancel the transfer of individual or all files.
- Open the Windows Explorer.
- Make sure that the navigation pane is displayed. If not, it can be activated in the top menu bar under View > Navigation Pane.
- In the navigation pane, left-click on the grouping IONOS HiDrive . All folders and files in this group will be synchronised with your HiDrive cloud storage.
- Copy or move objects from your Windows PC to this grouping to upload them to HiDrive.
Please note that files/folders that you delete locally that are within the grouping IONOS HiDrive are also deleted in HiDrive.