We show you the most important components of an IONOS invoice using an example. Our invoices are all similar in structure.
In the top-right section, you can find the invoice date, the invoice number, the Contract ID, and your Account Number. Please provide us with your Account Number in case you contact support so that we can quickly and easily identify your account.
Below you can see the product or feature breakdown of your package, the billing date of your package, and any additional features you may have added.
- Service: This column shows the name of the product/feature being billed and the billing period covered by this invoice.
- Charges: This column shows the amount being billed per usage cycle. Depending on the contract, billing can vary from monthly to annually.
- Usage: This displays the number of units of time being billed in this invoice, typically shown in the number of months.
- Net: The Net price shows how much is owed when you multiply Charges by Usage (Monthly fee times the number of months billed).
- VAT(%): This column shows the percentage VAT applicable for the line item.
- IONOS Discount: If applicable, this item shows any valid discounts that have been applied. Additionally, the discount period is specified.
You can view your invoices at any time on the Invoices & Payment Details page in the "My Account" section and download them as PDF files. We will also display information here in case of a declined payment attempt.
This article did not answer all of your questions or you need help with something else?