In this article, we will show you how to update your payment details at IONOS. By updating your payment details, you ensure that the invoice amounts of your IONOS contracts can be debited regularly.
If Another Person is the Account Holder
- Log in using the button above.
- Enter your new payment details (including cardholder information).
Click on Different address and enter their name.
Agree that amounts due may be debited from the specified account until revoked, that you are authorized to use the account information of the named account holder if you are not the account holder, and that your named billing address is correct and that you will forward any communication to the account holder.
- Click Save.
Please note: Consent for direct debit is required even if the customer name and account holder are not different. If you click on Show current direct debit mandate, you will still see the bank details before the change. It can take up to an hour for the direct debit mandate to be updated.
- That due contributions may be debited from the specified account until revoked
- That I am authorized to use the account data of the named account holder if I am not the account holder
- That my stated billing address is correct and that I will forward any communication to the account holder.