In this article, you'll learn how to set up the Microsoft 365 Outlook App on your iPhone or iPad so that you can use it to send and receive email.
Downloading and Installing Microsoft Outlook
Open the Apple App Store.
Install Microsoft Outlook.
Setting Up an Microsoft 365 Email Account in Microsoft Outlook for iOS
- Launch the Outlook App on your iOS device.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 account.
- Open the menu by tapping your account icon in the upper left corner. This is either a user graphic or the first letter of your name.
- In the menu bar in the lower left corner, tap the gear icon for Settings.
- In the Mail Accounts section, select the Add Email Account link > Add Email Account.
- Enter the new email address and finish your entry with Add Account. Outlook will now automatically try to determine the correct email provider and access type. If this is not possible, an overview page with different providers and a manual configuration option via IMAP is displayed. Your email provider will tell you the IMAP/POP3 and SMTP details. For IONOS email addresses, this information is summarised here.
- Complete your entries with Sign in.