This article shows you how to change the domain you use with Microsoft 365 purchased through IONOS. The change from one domain to another takes place automatically.
- Log in to IONOS.
- Select the Email & Office tile.
- In the Microsoft 365 tile, click Select.
- Under Actions, click the gear icon.
- Choose Edit User.
- Click on the Username entry.
- On the Change User Name page, click Select another domain.
- On the page Which domain do you want to use for your account? click on one of the displayed domains.
Please note: You can alternatively order another domain via the button Buy domain or move an existing one from another provider, which you can use for Microsoft 365.
- On the Change username page, enter another username for your domain.
- Accept your settings by clicking on Save.
You have successfully changed the domain for Microsoft 365.