You can use rankingCoach to increase the rank of your business in search engines like Google and optimise your website for better search engine results. This article shows you how to set up rankingCoach for the first time.
Setting Up rankingCoach (New Project)
Please note that the following instructions refer to a first-time setup. If you have already set up a rankingCoach project, you will be redirected to the overview page of your current project when you start rankingCoach.
- Open rankingCoach from your IONOS account.
- Click in the field Search for your company name. A map will be displayed.
- Enter the name of your company in the search field.
- When you see your business listed in the results, use the Select and continue button to automatically determine important data, such as keywords, for your company's online marketing.
Alternatively: Click on the Add business manually button if your business cannot be found in the search results.
- Click Review profile. The AI-generated data for your rankingCoach project is displayed. If you need to make any changes, click the pen icon next to the appropriate section.
- When you are ready, click Finish project setup.
The rankingCoach overview page will now be displayed.
Adding Another rankingCoach Project
If you have already created a rankingCoach project, you can create additional projects through the rankingCoach administration. Note that the number of possible projects depends on the package you use.
For more projects, click Settings: General > Manage projects.
If you want to delete an existing project, move your mouse over the project graphic and click on the X symbol that now appears (Delete project).