The List Local setup wizard conveniently guides you right through the initial setup process. You simply need to fill in the fields with your information. Then, your data automatically gets transmitted to each of the directory services.
- Go to the Online Marketing section of your IONOS account.
- Click Set up now in the List Local tile.
- The setup wizard opens. Enter your business name, business address, phone number, and the categories of your business.
- Optional: Check the box Hide my address on directories because I don't serve customers at my business location if applicable for your type of business.
- When you are done, click the Let's go! button. If your address cannot be found on the map after clicking Let's go!, manually set the marker on the map to your preferred location.
- Add a Short Description about your company with up to 200 characters.
- Enter the Opening Hours for your business.
- Click You're almost done!.
- Recommended: Click Connect Google to connect your Google My Business account to your List Local profile. If you would rather do another time (or not do it at all), simply click Do this later.
- All done! To complete the setup process, click the final Let's go! button.
List Local has now been set up. We will begin creating your entries in the online directories right away. Please note that due to the requirements of specific directories, it may take up to 6 weeks for certain entries to complete.
Next, you can make sure your directory entries are even easier to find and more appealing by adding more information about your business, including keywords, photos/videos, and more.