Learn how to change the PHP version for a server with Plesk. This tutorial includes instructions on how to find the PHP version your Plesk server is using, change to a different PHP version, and install a different PHP version if necessary.
Learn how to configure a host header in order to add additional websites to a server with Windows Server 2016. This process allows you to host multiple websites with unique domain names on the same server and IP address.
- A Cloud Server with Windows Server 2016.
- A registered domain name which is pointing to the server's IP address.
Your very own .uk domain name!
Short, sharp, .uk. Claim your new domain name now!
Configure a host header
The website builder from IONOS
MyWebsite is the ultimate solution for your professional web presence, including a personal consultant!
- Site name: A title for the site (like Example Site)
- Physical Path: Click ... and choose the directory where the site's files will be stored.
- IP Address: Click the drop-down menu and select the server's IP address.
- Host name: Enter the domain name for the site (like example.com).
Click OK to add the site.
The website will be added, and you will be able to view the website's files in a browser.
Cheap domain names
Domains as original as your ideas.
What are you waiting for? Make your project a success with the perfect domain extension!