What IONOS means for you
- An answer to all your questions
- Everything you need to get started online
- Future-proof server technology
- Tools for your online success
Always there for you
Your personal consultant
Knows the right answers
Your personal consultant will offer:
- Personalised advice about your products and your contract
- Tips and strategies for your online success
- A direct line, reachable by phone, email and chat
Modern design, clear language and a user-friendly structure
Our website has a new look
We have given our pages a consistent and recognisable design.
From our customer area – my.ionos.co.uk – and website, to our help and community pages, we have created crisp content and helpful recommendations to help you reach your goal faster.
More than numbers, data and facts
Our product pages now explain in more detail which products are the best fit for you and your project.
Of course, the hard facts are still there, but they are now more clearly displayed in tables with even more precise information and data.
Get straight to what matters to you
The home for your products: my.ionos.co.uk
The new navigation bar lets you switch between products faster, and find help and settings from anywhere thanks to the improved IONOS search function.
Information about your subscriptions, invoices and important settings to protect your account, such as two-factor authentication, is now more clearly displayed in the navigation bar under My Account.
Assistants and intelligent help
New setup wizards guide you through setting up your website or configuring your domain in just a few steps so you can get up and running faster.
Intelligent, contextual help supports you, step by step, to ensure you realise the full potential of your products.
- Both the products you use and their prices remain unchanged.
- Your login data and email servers remain unchanged.
- You can now find all of our hosting products and services at www.ionos.co.uk.
- You can now activate your personal consultant as your central contact person, free of charge.
- Our website and customer area now have a better, more consistent design.
No, you do not have to do anything. Simply continue to use your products as usual.
If you like, you can now opt to have a personal consultant as your central point of contact.
We are combining 1&1 Internet – the largest European hosting provider – with ProfitBricks, the German specialist for cloud infrastructure solutions we acquired last year.
To communicate the unification of the two companies, from now on we will be known under the new brand: IONOS by 1&1.
With the acquisition of ProfitBricks in 2016, we acquired a top player for server and IaaS solutions. Under IONOS by 1&1, all web hosting and cloud solutions of 1&1 and ProfitBricks have found a new home. As IONOS by 1&1 we offer your company and your projects a larger range of high-performance products and first-class consulting with personal service under a common brand.
You can contact Customer Support here:
- Website: my.ionos.co.uk/contact
- Phone: +44 (0) 333 336 5691
- Email: email@example.com
IONOS gives you the opportunity to achieve more, with a wider range of products, servers and first-class advice.
Many product categories will be expanded in the coming months with powerful, integrated solutions. In doing so, we will focus particularly on:
- Coordinated, intuitive solutions that small and medium-sized companies can use to successfully get online and efficiently digitise and simplify their processes.
- Powerful infrastructure and on-demand cloud solutions for IT professionals.
Your customer area
Request personal consultant
Our friendly team would love to help you find the right product, or support you with your existing products.