Purchase at the right price
Why pay more?
What to look out for when buying a domain
How to find a cheap domain name
Price variations between domain registrars
How secure is it to use a cheap domain name for my new project?
Things to keep in mind, if you want to buy a cheap domain name:
- Don't try to register a domain name that is highly likely to violate the trademark or brand rights of someone else
- Register yourself as the owner of the domain name – of course, you can use private domain registration if you like
- Check our guidelines for renewing your domain name every now and then
Benefits of low cost domain names
Cheap domain names
- Insert your domain name with the low priced domain extension of your choice into the domain checker at the top of the site and click on the check-button.
- Seconds later, you will find outif your desired domain name is still available in combination with the cheap domain extension or if someone else was faster and has already registered the domain name. In this particular case, 1&1 IONOS offers you additional popular extensions at low costs.
Many competitors have aggressive offers in their portfolio, too. For example: when a launch of a new domain extension is shortly to come, it is an industry standard to promote bundles of domains at a discounted rate. Thus, there are always many cheap domain names for sale in the marketplace. It is up to you to find the right registrar with the best offer for your need.
Usually, a cheap domain name renewal price for the 2nd year is higher than the welcome offers you can get for the initial registration of a domain in the first year. Most domain deals also suggest that you will get an additional discount, the longer you commit yourself to the domain provider.
We'd be happy to help you choose the right product or provide support for existing customers.