Benefits of low cost domain names
Purchase at the right price
The cheapest domains for Great Britian currently in our portfolio
Affordable generic top level domains
How secure is it to use a cheap domain name for my new project?
Things to keep in mind, if you want to buy a cheap domain name:
- Don't try to register a domain name that is highly likely to violate the trademark or brand rights of someone else
- Register yourself as the owner of the domain name – of course, you can use private domain registration if you like
- Check our guidelines for renewing your domain name every now and then
How to find a cheap domain name
Cheap domain names
There are many reasons why some domains are cheaper than others. The most obvious reason is like with any businesses that sell the same products; they compete against each other with differentiating prices. One type of business will speculate on high volume and therefore have lower profit margins, which in turn keep their prices down. Other businesses sell themselves as exclusive and high-end providers and charge the respective prices.
- Insert your domain name with the low priced domain extension of your choice into the domain checker at the top of the site and click on the check-button.
- Seconds later, you will find out, if your desired domain name is still available in combination with the cheap domain extension or if someone else was faster and has already registered the domain name. In this particular case, 1&1 IONOS offers you additional popular extensions at low costs.
Usually, a cheap domain name renewal price for the 2nd year is higher than the welcome offers you can get for the initial registration of a domain in the first year. Most domain deals also suggest that you will get an additional discount, the longer you commit yourself to the domain provider.
We'd be happy to help you choose the right product or provide support for existing customers.